Sunday, September 04, 2005

Kanye West is a Rappin' Dumbass

"Hi! I'm Kanye...and I'm a BIG DUMBASS!"
CONGRATULATIONS KANYE! You are our FIRST DOTW, no doubt the head of a long line of DUMBASSES to come. And now, we have multitudes of other DUMBASSES (like Al Sharpton) jumping on this far-fetched and sadly laughable race card crap.

Kanye West, while participating in a televised fundraiser for disaster relief, proved that he is worthy of DUMBASS status. Apparently, Mr West is known for his brashness and confidence - none of which he showed during his disjointed and childish rant on NBC last Friday. See script below:

Kanye West: (Looking every bit the nervous DUMBASS) "I hate the way they portray us in the media. You see a black family and they say we are looting, you see a white family and they say they are looking for food. And, you know, its been five days because most of the people ARE black. And even for me to complain, I would be a hypocrite because I would turn away from the TV because it's too hard to watch. I've even been shopping before even giving a donation, so now I'm calling my business manager right to see what is the biggest amount I can give. And just to imagine, if I was down there and those are my people down there. If there is anybody out there that wants to do anything that we can help about the way America is set up the help the poor, the black people, the less well off as slow as possible. Red cross is doing as much as they can. We already realize a lot of the people that could help are at war right now, fighting another way. And now they've given them permission to go down and shoot us."

Mike Myers: (Turning white as a sheet) "And subtle, but in many ways even more profoundly devastating, is the lasting damage to the survivors' will to rebuild and remain in the area. The destruction of the spirit of the people of southern Louisiana and Mississippi may end up being the most tragic loss of all."

Kanye West: (Pauses nervously - maybe asking himself "Should I go ahead and be a DUMBASS?") "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

Mike Myers: (Looks like he would rather be ANYWHERE but here) "Please call ..." (cut off)

Now, I'm thinking that this DUMBASS might actually be illiterate. It would help explain his incoherent rantings - at a nationally televised Disaster Relief Fundraiser, no less.

10 Comments:

Blogger Earth Rooster said...

Phenomenal 1st DUMBASS!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Timmer of Righting America said...

Thanks Earth Rooster! And congratulations...you are the FIRST COMMENT on the FIRST DUMBASS! Wish I could give you a prize, my man...

9:12 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

Let's establish the 'Chazz Dumbass Awards' here and now!

My nominees:

New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin.

Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco.

The New Orleans City Council, current and previous dating back at least 25 years, for not taking the proper steps to make the city safer.

Celebs who talk out of their asses, without knowing what the hell they're talking about.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Timmer of Righting America said...

Kent,

Welcome bro! You are right...maybe if I had more time I could make a Dumbass Of The Day blog! It ain't like we lack the Dumbasses to do it...but that much more time on the computer, and my old lady would leave for sure!!!

But, as Hannity says, "let not your heart be troubled!" I will get to the dumbass celebs and politicians all in due time...cuz once a dumbass, ALWAYS a dumbass!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i am mixed on this one...as i am the queen of "open foot insert mouth" so i feel for mr. west...let us just hope he consults his pr rep next time he wants to talk in public...

oh and just for s and g's...where is the "hurricane katrina benefit concert?"

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After all the candidates for this week I would hate to have tried to pick a single "dumbass" .......

7:39 PM  
Blogger C R Mountjoy - GDF said...

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Yours is pretty damned funny! I read the transcript of the rapper dork. I wish I could have seen Mike Meyer's face when he went on his rant. And he accused people of the way 'his people' are portrayed by the media. Well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black (sorry, could not pass that up). If you don't want to be seen as gangsta, don't look. talk, and act like one, idiot. I don't want to be associate with NASCAR so I don't look like everyone who thinks he is Dale Ernhardt Sr - that stupid Freddie Mercury Mustash and the moronic baseball cap with the big numbers. Why are people so stupid!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Timmer of Righting America said...

Hey Kent et al....

I here you, and since there are SO MANY DUMBASSES I thought I would put something up for my readers to do. Look to the right column - you will see a new READERS' POLL, asking YOU ALL to decide on the DUMBASS OF THE MONTH. You can only vote once from a given IP address, so choose WISELY!

I will make a DOTM section for the winners of these each month!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Timmer of Righting America said...

As you saw on mine, I am definitely WITH YOU on this friggin' idiot! Even if he was right about everything he said (which he wasn't), that was the MOST INAPPROPRIATE time to do it...I wouldn't doubt that MANY viewers turned the channel on that "celebrity fundraiser" - resulting in a huge loss in donations for Katrina.

Hey Kanye -- WAY TO GO DUMBASS!!!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger C R Mountjoy - GDF said...

I bet his real name is Melvin.

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home