Monday, March 27, 2006

Alec Baldwin ~ Radio DUMBASS

'
Fleeing from a radio talk show like a little girl whose pigtails had been pulled, Alec Baldwin showed his true colors last night after Sean Hannity and Mark Levin called in to have a nice "chat" with him. After several minutes of mutual bashing between the three, Baldwin apparently decided that he could dish it out - but just couldn't take it. Host Brian Whitman, of New York's WABC radio (770 AM), tried unsuccessfully to get him back.

Listen to the FULL MP3 CLIP HERE.

Sean Hannity was trying to get Baldwin to defend his outrageous comments against U.S. Leaders during a time of war - and obviously meant to invoke that famous Alec Baldwin temper-tantrum...which he eventually did by exchanges such as this:

HANNITY: Alec, I wanted to give you an official WABC welcome considering you were supposed to come on my program last week and you didn't show up. What happened?

BALDWIN: No, I wasn't supposed to come on your program, Sean Hannity.

HANNITY: No, actually you were supposed to come on the program because a deal was made with your agent that if you were going to come on with Brian, first you'd come on with me.

BALDWIN: I wouldn't dream of coming on your program, Sean Hannity. I'm here with Brian. I'm here with a really talented broadcaster.

HANNITY: [Crosstalk] that you are, you don't tell the truth.

BALDWIN: Why would I want to come on the show with a no-talent, former construction worker hack like you?


HANNITY: Are you the guy that said of our vice president, while we’re at war, while we’re leading troops in harm’s way – are you the reckless, third-rate Hollywood actor who said that Dick Cheney is a terrorist? Are you the guy . . .

BALDWIN: Yes I am.

HANNITY: ... who said to stone Henry Hyde to death? Are you the guy who said our president is a CIA mass murderer? I wanted you to come on the program and defend that, you gutless coward.
Wow. Sounds like Movie-Boy Alec has a big problem with construction workers. I wonder what Harrison Ford - former carpenter/framer and MUCH bigger actor - might have to say about that?

It gets even better when Levin joins in the fun. He points out Baldwin's extra weight, his 2-digit IQ (?) and, after Baldwin dubs him Hannity's "Cabin Boy," Levin pronounces Baldwin as "Brokeback Alec."

Finally, after Baldwin takes another shot at construction workers, Levin asks a very flustered and angry Baldwin "Why was your [former] wife [Kim Basinger] so pissed off at you, anyway?," that was all poor Alec could take - so he stormed out of the studio.

Some other choice Alec Baldwin quotes:

“I think my exact comment was that if Bush won it would be a good time to leave the United States. I'm not necessarily going to leave the United States.” What? Need some help packing those bags?
“Bush wasn't elected, he was selected - selected by five judges up in Washington who voted along party lines.” You mean the United States Supreme Court? Who would be better to rule on a contested U.S. presidential election - Judge Judy?

“I don't want to go all over the map here, but where is the protest against this war when almost on a daily basis, someone is dying over there?” Umm, WAR? - look it up, Einstein. Unlike your movies, people actually die in these things.

"Ms. Basinger has so contaminated this child now that she doesn't even want to be with her father” What - she told your kid the truth about her psychotic, megalomaniacal wife-beating father?
“I feel I'm two people: I have my interest in acting and I have a lot of other political interests I'd like to pursue.” Well, I would say stick to the acting - but you don't seem to be doing much of that these days. Hey, maybe "Err America" could use a savvy radio-guy like you!?

10 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I just heard this - what a hoot.

(blogger shows my old addy - Blue Star Chronicles is now at http://www.bluestarchronicles.com )

6:49 PM  
Blogger Porta's Cat said...

what is wrong with construction workers?

idiot.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps we should drop Alec into a Middle Eastern prison to show him what lack of civil liberites under a tyrannical dictatorship really looks like.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Timmer of Righting America said...

Chazz -

Yeah bro - (Smart)-Alec made quite a fool out of himself! If I were him, I wouldn't walk ANYWHERE near construction sites from now on...he just might get what he apparently was giving his wife Kim before she wisely dumped him.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Timmer of Righting America said...

Since writing this, I've heard Sean Hannity and Mark Levin get this out to their combined radio and TV audiences - no doubt tens of millions have heard about this by now.

Not only has he now joined the ranks of the biggest Liberal Dumbasses in Hollywood - he has pissed off the Regular Guy in America. It'll be fun to watch his career spiral even further down the shitter for this one!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Hey Buddy,

I nominate Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) as the next Dumbass.

Not only did she slug a DC police officer after he asked her for identification but she's fanning the flames of racism instead of doing what the voters of Georgia elected her to do. Plus Danny Glover and Harry Belafonte are supporting her.

Trust me on this one. She's a racist Dumbass.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Timmer of Righting America said...

Kent -

Your wish is my command....I hereby inaugurate our new Contessa of Congressional Calamity, Cynthia "BOOM BOOM" McKinney. Welcome to DOTW!!!

4:52 AM  
Blogger The Libertarian Guy said...

Alec better not find himself in a dark alley, surrounded by construction workers... just shows how much contempt limousine libs really have for common workin' folk.

But what do I know? I'm just a dumbass, no-talent carpet-and-upholstery-cleaning expert...

3:46 PM  
Blogger chats said...

There is a phenomenon going on in Hollywood with the Celebrity Anti-War Protesters. The people who starred in movies about wars, have all lost their minds. They think they were actually in the war that was being played out in a movie they starred in. Consider this:

Alec Baldwin, who has a secret desire and fantasizes about killing the Vice President of the United States, played Bob McNamara, the Secretary of Defense during the Vietnam War. He played McNamara as a man ridden with guilt for talking Johnson into sending more and more troops into Vietnam as the years progressed. Johnson finally got rid of McNamara when he testified that he felt differently about the President sending the troops to Vietnam, even though he was all for it in the beginning and advised him to do so. Then he played a military man in Pearl Harbor who led the troops that dropped bombs on Japan in WWII.

See a pattern? I think he went goofy believing that he really was in the war. I think he is unable to separate fact from fiction.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cabin boy.....Cant take
Mark Levin seriously after I heard this...lol.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home