Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cartoons Outrage Persists ~ so Mohammed is DOTW Again!

Faked Cartoon by Imams in Denmark
I know, I know..."A Different Dumbass Every Week," right? But this time, I really couldn't think of anyone who deserves it more. Of course, I use Mohammed as the fall-guy for all of Islam on this...which is as it should be, since he's the murderous thug what started all this shit!

This image that I've included this week is one of THE FAKE CARTOONS that Imams in Denmark tried to pass off as among those published by Danish cartoonists. It depicts Mohammed as a Pedophile (which might have been true?) and Devil (which seems to be true!). There are two other fake images these Dumbasses put out there to further piss off the camel-jockeying hordes.

Watch this video to see what these animals are all about.

I love me some Anne Coulter! At the Conservative Political Action Conference, while referring to our Homeland Security policies, she said:

"I think our motto should be post-9-11, 'raghead talks tough, raghead faces consequences.'"
I also dig Michelle Malkin, who said:

I don't care what they wear on their heads. I care what's in their heads and what's strapped around their chests and and what's hidden in the soles of their shoes and what's being cooked up in their labs and nuclear reactors. I have a lot of blunt names for these jihadists who have killed our sailors and soldiers, butchered and beheaded innocent civilians from around the world, flown planes into buildings and incinerated babies, children, and pregnant women in the name of religion. 'Ragheads' is not the word that immediately comes to my mind. Evildoers. Bloody murderers. Bastards. Yes.
What really pisses me off is how many PUSSIES we have out there in the world who are KISSING THESE RAGHEAD ASSES (that's right - I said it!) and banning these cartoons from being shown or published. Where is the ACLU condemning this attack against Freedom of Expression? They are probably walking right next to these morons - brandishing signs calling for Jihad and more Head Lopping. Dumbasses.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHAZZ,

I think this towel-head oughta be DOTY 2006! Tell you what, them bastards are starting to piss just about everybody off, and I have had enough of this bullshit (pardon the french).

3:42 PM  
Blogger Timmer of Righting America said...

Chazz -

I LOVE me some Anne Coulter! My kinda' women - unless of course she is disagreeing with ME!

I see that you used the epithet of the day "Raghead." Not quite there myself, but I think you and Anne are just as free to express yourself as any America-slamming terrorist.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, and when an Egyptian newspaper ran the cartoons, there was no outrage.

Hypocrites, HO!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home