Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm TAKING OVER!

Just to let you folks know, Chazz has decided to give up the blogging life due to family and professional concerns (understandable, as I am still on blog-vacation myself).

Anyhow, as I am currently rebuilding my blog Righting America at this time, and I was quite actively involved in this site anyhow (design and image hosting), it seemed natural to simply take over for my friend Chazz.

Therefore, I will be assuming Dumbass Of The Week and doing some site tweaking over the next few weeks. Look for this site to go active again, along with my Righting America site, some time in August if the reconstruction of both sites goes well.

Thanks to Chazz for all of his work in building up the readership in this site, and I hope that I can do him proud. Best of luck to you my friend, and come visit us often!

Timmer


7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YEA!!!

I knew I was right to not de-link you!

Welcome back!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow big deal I'm glad you gave up male sex for a new hobby. Jesus still loves you.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Timmer,and tell Chazz I wish him and his family all the best,and that I will miss his smartass quips.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

Later Chazz. A good dude. Whassup Timmer? You big smartass.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reaching out to all disabled veterans- The Purple Heart Foundation has started a new training program for those who want to work from home. If you’re interested in the call center world, this training could be for you. To qualify you need to be a disabled veteran (10% rating) and be willing to work hard.
There are opportunities for visually and hearing impaired and quadriplegic veterans. Information can be found on site: www.purpleheartfoundation.org Training is as close to real time classes as possible and you can’t beat the commute.
To all Marines, Navy, Army, Air Force vets- pass the message on. No vet will be left behind!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Sofia said...

:D
Thanks Nice Post
Goood Blog

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Backyard Design Columbus said...

Hello mate, nice blog

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home